Our client, a mining services provider, is seeking an experienced Site Manager with a strong background in Caterpillar equipment to lead their team.
- Management of project and team on-site with client, providing maintenance and repair services for Caterpillar equipment.
- Managing relationship with client.
- Overseeing a team of ± 50 local and expatriate Supervisors and Mechanics.
- Organising maintenance needs, parts, planning and procedures.
- Improve turnaround time on work done.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are maintained at all times.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Equipment Technician).
- French communication skills advantageous.
- Extensive technical background on Caterpillar equipment.
- Over 10 years’ experience working on Caterpillar equipment, with at least 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience on ET, SIS, and VIMS.
- Good client relationship management, negotiation, maintenance management and planning skills.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.