Our client is seeking an experienced Mine Manager to lead the team at their coal mining operation in the Middle East.
- Management of the mining team including contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensure production targets are achieved within budget and timelines.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensuring compliance to health, safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Overseeing legal, audit & governance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency preferred.
- 15 years’ professional experience in senior mining positions of which at least 7 years must be at management level.
- Operational mining experience in hard rock mines
- Well-versed in mentoring and training.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.