Reporting to the Mining Plant Manager you will be responsible for management of the plant department. Responsibilities will include:
- Plant repair and maintenance programmes and servicing procedures
- Spare parts procurement and stores facility
- Health, Safety and Environmental matters within the plant department
- Identify and arrange training for mechanical support staff
- Plant / equipment inspection
- Advising on plant procurement
Candidates for the above posts will have relevant experience of the operational management of surface mining projects, preferably with previous overseas experience. You will display strong management and organisational capability and commercial awareness. You will possess the ability to lead a multi-national team and interact effectively at all levels.
Above and beyond your experience you will need to demonstrate how you will bring the drive, commitment and enthusiasm required to make a successful contribution to the business.